All of us at All Four Paws are very happy to announce the release of the long awaited Chill Collar! Shoot us an email (email@example.com) or give us an jingle (310.314.7768) to order yours TODAY!
Please review the updated information on the Chill Collar below. We apologize for any incorect information that was previously listed in regards to the Chill Collar.
About the Chill Collar:
- The Chill Collar is a refillable and chillable way to help pets stay cool!
- Whether on a walk, playing at the park or chilling at home, the Chill Collar keeps your dog cool for as long as 2 hours!
- Fits comfortably around the neck of the animal.
- Never loses its circular shape, even when freezing.
- Unique hidden buckle easily keeps the collar fastened.
- Recommended by Vets to aid with overheating/heat exhaustion for flat-faced breeds, such as bulldogs, pugs, etc.
- Easy to use, just fill with water to the fill line, place in freezer and freeze completely before using.
- Decorative sleeve for dogs with sensitive skin.*
- Unique threaded plug design forms a tight seal to prevent water from leaking.
- Your pet can drink the water when you are finished using the Chill Collar.**
- Easy to wipe clean.
- Always ready when you and your dog are on the go!
- JUST SAY NO TO HOT DOGS!
* Sold Separately
**Always use fresh water
- When the collar is frozen, you find pockets where there isn't any ice, it means you did not put enough water in.
- To make sure you have not put too much water in the collar, make sure after you buckle the two ends together you can see an air bubble. This is necessary to give the ice room to expand as the water freezes.
- Since it is best to have the coldest part of the collar on the back of the pet's neck, rotate the collar every once in a while.
- The Chill collar is made with nonrigid silicon and will never loose it's shape . The water is evenly distributed around the collar so that it will never hang from the pets neck causing it to be too heavy for your pet to use. Keeping it's shape makes it extremely easy to use and refreeze.